- 12+ years of outstanding IT track record with testing on web applications (preferably CMS based web applications)
- Demonstrate skill with web based and responsive testing procedures, techniques, and tools
- Hands on demonstrable skills in automation, web service testing, performance, security, accessibility testing
- Experience on Web content management / eCommerceTesting.
- Practical implementation of QA methodologies, procedures documentation.
- Good presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with innovative thinking in resolving both technical and business problems.
- Good interpersonal skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
Creatively cross train and ramp up current and future QA resources to adapt to both growth and client need.
Mentor and grow professionals around them in a very mature global QA practice.
Conduct regular audits and reviews for the projects to ensure resources are aligned with practice goals and ways of working
Delivery Responsibilities :
Analyze the requirements and identify the needs of test plan/cases/user scenarios based on the functionality and requirement.
Develop and execute test plans by reviewing requirements and design specifications.
Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual, automated and Webservices)
Evaluate and implement software test automation tools and tooling standards.
Build automation frameworks to increase reuse and reduce effort
Understand how to test for scalable and highly available web applications at all layers of the architecture
Test to ensure that developed applications, systems and customer experiences meet based on the business requirements and quality standards.
Identifies and communicates issues/risks applying technical and root cause analysis skills.
Able to multi-task, triage issues, react well to changes, work independently in a fast paced environment.
Proactively solve problems and suggest process improvements.
Develop domain understanding for building the solutions around the service lines
Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
Providing test sign offs and Go/No-Go Recommendations
Lead and mentor QA team members
Need to spearhead client communications and strategically manage QA activities for an account
TA Digital (TechAspect Solutions Pvt Ltd)