- Automation: define the strategy and implement processes for marketing campaigns, including nurturing, scoring and qualification.
- Asset management: Create resources such as emails and landing pages and forms.
- Analytics: design dashboards and reports, including Revenue Explorer.
- System management: perform audits of marketing automation instances and document MA systems.
- Databases: manage email deliverability and data hygiene. Configure database integrations.
- Implementations: design client systems, in conjunction with practice leader and project manager.
- Integrations: connect the marketing automation instances with CRM systems, WCM systems, and related digital marketing tools and systems.
- Client management: mentor junior members of the marketing automation practice: manage meetings with clients and ensure client satisfaction through high-quality customer experience.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
TA Digital (TechAspect Solutions Pvt Ltd)
Formerly known as TechAspect. TA Digital is a leading digital transformation agency serving organizations globally and delivering #digitalexperience, #commerce, #digitalmarketing, #digitalstrategy, #artificialintelligence solutions with superior precision. Our years of Digital Experience expertise has earned us a 97% customer satisfaction rating with our clients ranging from Global Fortune 1000 to Mid-Market Enterprises, leading educational institutions, and Non-Profits. Regardless of your industry or sector our digital consultants will provide you with customer experience, commerce, and digital marketing insights to ensure that your Digital Ecosystem is ideally optimized and you are realizing a maximum return on investment across your digital enterprise. We drive innovation through relationships with world-class partners like Adobe, Acquia, Sitecore, Episerver, SAP Hybris, Elastic Path, and Marketo.